Links and things that make my heart sing.
- Elsie and Emma give advice on time management– these ladies know what they’re talking about. I’m always in awe of their careers as store owners, crafters, and bloggers- they just finished their first book!
- Catherine took a trip to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and the resultant photoshoot, which was done by her equally talented twin sister, is absolutely stunning.
- Stream Metric’s new album!
- Amanda Palmer’s kickstarter campaign breached the $1M mark, and she detailed where the money will go. For anyone who is a fan of music and interested in the inner workings of the music-making process and industry, this is a must-read.
- Speaking of kickstarter, the creator of the children’s fantasy book Camp Myth contacted me about his project, and it looks amazing. I’m such a sucker for mythology! The project has twelve more days to go and has almost at their goal- check it out!
- Finally, on a somber note, the wonderful and fantastical Ray Bradbury passed away today. RIP sir, and thank you for sharing your love of life through your work.
“I thank the universe for making life on earth and allowing me to come alive here.”