A few favorites from the past week!
- As I was reading my feed, I kept seeing the Audrey Grace Boutique mentioned, and it’s official– it’s my new favorite shop. Not only is their whole aesthetic is absolutely charming, the stock is to-die-for, but some of the models are ladies whose work I already love!
- In the same fashionable vein, Gala Darling and Nubby Twiglet took a vacation to SoCal and traveled in style. The photos are fabulous and they look like they had so much fun!
- As for the East coast, Gala also has a couple of words of advice for those who want to move to NYC.
- Of course, if the coastlines aren’t your thing, Mandi, formerly of the blog Here’s Looking at You Kid, has a new site, Making Nice in the Midwest!
- Eisley and Merriment released a limited hand-numbered split 7″ that can be purchased here. As always, Eisley merch has great art and design. It looks like there are still some copies left, get on it!
- Lastly, Chris Guillebeau reminds us that Life is Full of Things You Can’t Fix. However, there’s so much that we can control!