Missed last week, so to make up for it, this one has a little bit more to give!
- Perma, the musical child of Sherri Dupree-Bemis of Eisley and Max Bemis of Say Anything are releasing a full-length album entitled Two of Crime! The titular song is so charming and precious.
- Well, I didn’t need another reason to lust after a 3D printer, and these Brit + Co. jewelry designs certainly aren’t helping me quell that desire.
- Christina of Intro to Geek has exciting news and even more exciting aspirations!
- This website for Unicode Emotions (with a straightforward URL to boot) is a thing of beauty. I mean, there’s one for Horatio Caine:
- The effervescently fabulous Gala Darling discusses how to develop a bold and authentic brand.
- The new Brooklyn Tweed collection, BT Fall 13 is a cabling dream! These are my favorites:
- Catherine of See Creatures tweeted a link to the youtube channel of Veronica Gorgeois, an actual esthetician and makeup artist, and now I’m obsessed! As someone who has KP, I’m super appreciative of her video on it, as well as these gems (which should be mandatory viewing for DIYers):