This week I’ve seem to lean towards healthy living. Then again, I should always do this, huh?
- The Kickstarter Project, “Set Chopin Free,” aims to free Chopin’s music from the chains of copyrights. Music for all! (Re: the unofficial theme, I hope I don’t have to tell anyone how important music is for one’s health. ♥)
- Isabel will be running “Coast-to-Coast” next year! I’m no runner, so I’m always awe-struck by people who can do marathons.
- Yoga is more my style and if you’re in the market for a new mat, Magic Carpet Yoga Mats is the way to go. I’m in love with these colorways:
- If you’re looking to start or stop a habit, HabitList seems to be the perfect app, as it utilizes streaks as a visual motivator to reinforce healthy habits as well as discourage unhealthy ones. It costs $1.99 and I’ve yet to try it out, but I’ve found streaks to be really encouraging. Also, it doesn’t hurt that the UI is aesthetically appealing.
- This DIY herb garden from Fancy Frugal Life is beautiful and surprisingly simple to make!
- Every now and then I go through phases where I feel the urge to buy a bike, and these past few weeks has been one of those times. I generally avoid looking for higher priced gear unless I’m seriously considering it, but I could not resist temptation and browsed away. Lo and behold, PUBLIC Bikes is having a September sale! We’ll see if I cave by the end of the month.