- Finish three books. I’m a book behind on my Goodreads goal, which I’ve already set at two books per month. Gotta get to it! So, what books am I planning to finish?
- Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon.
- A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin.
- ??? It’ll likely be the Vaginal Fantasy pick of the month, but I’ve yet to check it out, so we’ll see.
- Walk 10,000 steps each day. I can’t believe it’s already September and it’s so bizarre not being in classes on the weekdays! Beyond the sheer mindf*ck, physically it’s strange, especially since my homebody default mode has kept me from getting out and about. When I was in school, I had about an hour and a half commute, which entailed walking to bus stops, taking the train, and then walking from shuttle stops to my classes in the back of campus (of course). It was a sprawling campus, so I was able to get in more than the daily recommended number of steps. Now? Not so much. If you’re wondering how I’m going to keep track of this, I’ve had a Fitbit for about a year and a half, and it’s been making me feel guilty all summer! In the best way.
- Meditate everyday. There was a time a few years ago when I was diligent about this and could meditate for at least half an hour. Lately, I can’t last three minutes without getting antsy! But the value is all in the process, right?
- Catch up on Breaking Bad. I’m currently in the middle of season three, but I’m hoping to catch up right before the series finale, so I can watch that live.
- Finish knitting my Brooklyn Tweed Stranger cardigan. Operative word being “knitting.” If I don’t finish the seaming… well, hopefully it won’t be that cold in early October.
What are some of your goals for the month?