Missed last week, so to make up for it, this one has a little bit more to give!
- Perma, the musical child of Sherri Dupree-Bemis of Eisley and Max Bemis of Say Anything are releasing a full-length album entitled Two of Crime! The titular song is so charming and precious.
- Well, I didn’t need another reason to lust after a 3D printer, and these Brit + Co. jewelry designs certainly aren’t helping me quell that desire.
- Christina of Intro to Geek has exciting news and even more exciting aspirations!
- This website for Unicode Emotions (with a straightforward URL to boot) is a thing of beauty. I mean, there’s one for Horatio Caine:
- The effervescently fabulous Gala Darling discusses how to develop a bold and authentic brand.